Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girlie Got a Haircut

Gracie got her first official haircut today! Had to crack up when her stylist arrived ten minutes late, was in her 60s, wearing a miniskirt with thigh high stockings AND wanted to cut bangs on our little dear. I'm sure they'd be cute, but I have too many memories still so prevalent about my own bangs as a girl. (Sorry, Mom! I know that was the trend!)

She sat still (without bribery!) and did wonderful! We did give in to having her hair curled...I'm too chicken to go near our wiggle worm with a hot curling iron. She looks darling! But of course I'm biased.

Before:
Photobucket

During:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine that is what Finley would look like if he was a cute little girl. ADORABLE. She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete